Monday, January 3, 2011

January 3

Today was the day when I finished taking down the Christmas decorations.  Now I have to put the boxes away.

It was a beautiful day for a walk and to get some natural Vitamin D.  I was cold yesterday so today I wore a big scarf and came home in a sweat.  That's okay.

 This is another Santa who hasn't heard that Christmas is over.  There are still a few of them around.


See how blue the sky is today.  I told Hubby it would be a good day for a ride. 


This morning I got the quilting pattern I won on one of the blogs I read.  I almost missed out because I forgot to check back after I entered and she was looking for my e-mail.  I am hoping this might be just what I need to get busy in the sewing room again.

No comments:

Post a Comment